Bliss Farm was built by Frank Robinson in 1783. The Farm was in the Robinson family for many years, passed down through many generations.
The property was eventually bought by Richard and Patricia Bliss in 1963. Richard started his own business here, Little Town Workshop, where he worked as a mechanic, specializing in Volkswagen repair.
They raised their family of seven here, five girls and two boys. Over the years they did a lot of renovation and restoration with their children.
The farm is now owned by Shawn Bliss who, along with the help of the family, continues to work towards completing the restoration of the family farm.